Date Posted : Jun 08, 2021
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Fixed Term
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : HEALTH CARE
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Required Qualifications Level: Advanced level. A Bachelor degree or higher degree in public health or nursing will be an advantage; Experience: Minimum 2 years in data collection Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, be familiar with the use of digital data collection tools; Language: bilingualism (French and English). However, be able to speak one language fluently and be proficient in the other language. Other skills required include good interpersonal skills, availability, flexibility, be on time, be interested in public health, be rigorous and motivated. Competencies The Foundation expects all employees to possess the fundamental competencies of interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and driving results. The ideal candidate will be either proficient or advanced in the following set of competencies, specific to this position's level of Individual Contributor: Problem Solving - Problem solving is a person's ability to use critical thinking to identify and analyze problems, weigh relevance and accuracy of information, generate and evaluate alternative solutions, and makes recommendations. Flexibility - Flexibility is a person's ability to be open to change and new information and rapidly adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Resilience - Resilience is a person's ability to deal effectively with pressure, remain optimistic and persistent under adversity, and recover quickly from setbacks.
- Purpose of the Job The Evaluation Data Clerk will be assigned to one district with the possibility to move from one site to another the area. He/She will work under the guidance and supervision of the Public Health Evaluation Officer and the Strategic Information and Evaluation Officer. He/She will be primarily responsible for data abstraction from primary sources using smartphones or paper-based questionnaires. He/She will also ensure maintaining safety and confidentiality of the data abstracted according to the Ethics in Human subject activities principles. He/She will collaborate with all frontline staffs including Site Lead, Data Clerk, Associate M&E officers, etc and will ensure compliance with data management procedures in order to support complete and timely transmission of data through the server. Key Responsibilities: In collaboration with the M&E and program staffs at site level, collect/abstract data for each eligible patient. Ensure the daily entry of data into a digital questionnaire using an electronic data collection system as per SOPs. Ensure organization and storage of paperwork after entering data and generate report. Ensure data verification from source documents and make necessary corrections and updates when required. Ensure the secured storage of data collection tools Maintain a good relationship with collaborators and other staffs involved in the data collection process; Ensure quality and timely completion of all activities; Ensure diplomatic and proactive identification and solving of problem; Carry out any other duties linked to data collection assigned by the supervisor. How to Apply: Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through the following link: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2398 Screening of applications will be on a rolling basis. Please note that only shortlisted applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applications are only acceptable through the above link. This position is subject to donor funding. The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EGPAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
EMPLOYER : UN JOBS
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : www.unjobs.org