Date Posted : Mar 21, 2022
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : ADMINISTRATION
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: One year experience in an administrative or supervisory position is required. Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or Local Mandatory Schooling and received high school diploma is required Evaluations: LANGUAGE: English (Good working Knowledge) speaking, reading and writing is required. This may be tested. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Basic computer skills (MS Word and Excel), and typing skills (30 wpm) is required. This may be tested. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Overview Hiring Path: • Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM - FP is 08. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C. Open-to: • U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) - All Agencies Security Clearance Required: Secret/Confidential Clearance Appointment Type Temporary Appointment Type Details: Definite not to Exceed five years minus one day Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply. Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 of hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Travel Required: Not Required Back to top Duties The incumbent will assist the Facility Manager in overseeing maintenance, repairs, work orders, landscaping, janitorial, make ready projects and overall customer service for keeping work-place and housing safe, and well maintained. The incumbent will act as A/POSHO when required. This is a full-time position and requires a secret-level clearance. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Secret Level clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position. All Applicants: • Language Scores (if available) • Copy of High School Diploma Eligible Family Member Applicants: • Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) • Passport copy • DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) • SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde