Date Posted : Feb 14, 2022
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : GENERAL LABOUR
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: At least three years of professional driving experience in an international organization or a large institution is required. One of such years should have been spent on driving high level personality. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Mission's protocol procedures as it relates to the Front Office. State Department vehicle safety standards. Motor pool rules and regulations. Knowledge of the location of other Missions, host Government institutions, and NGOs. Knowledge of local traffic laws and regulations. Knowledge of in-country travel routes and areas. General awareness of the general political climate in the country related to protests, demonstrations, and riots. Education Requirements: Completion of Primary School is required. Evaluations: LANGUAGE: Basic Knowledge of English and French are required. This may be tested. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This is not required, but if used, derive from Section 15(f) of PD. These must be specific and clearly worded. The information added here will be used to qualify the applicants during the recruitment process. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass U.S. Embassy medical and security certifications.
- Overview Hiring Path: • Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM - FP is AA. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C. • Current Employees of the Mission - This includes U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs); Eligible Family Members (EFMs); Declared Members of Household (MOHs), dependents of U.S. Personal Services Contract (USPSC) who are assigned under COM - All Agencies Security Clearance Required: Public Trust - Background Investigation Appointment Type Permanent Appointment Type Details: Remove the one that does not apply. Check the VA template for an explanation. • Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply. Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (45 hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time upon receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Back to top Duties The incumbent operates safely a fully armored vehicle (FAV) to transport the Ambassador, Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM), Consul General (CG), and/or Principal Officer (PO) within the city and the surrounding areas. Ensures that the vehicle is in clean and serviceable condition and performs minor preventive maintenance. Reports directly to the Ambassador’s OMS and/or the DCM's OMS. Receives instructions from the COM, DCM, CG, or PO as the case may be. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Embassy issued Security clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position. Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable) NID Card or Passport copy (as applicable) FSLC or equivalent Driver’s License DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: ONLY Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde