Date Posted : Feb 03, 2022
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : SECURITY
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two (2) years of military, police, or private experience in the field of security or statistical analysis is required. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of surveillance techniques. Awareness of cultural norms and customs is required. Ability to analyze and organize a variety of data and write coherent and concise reports required. (This may be tested). Education Requirements: Completion of high school is required. Evaluations: LANGUAGE: Good working knowledge Reading/Writing/Speaking of English and French is required. This may be tested. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Basic computer skills are required to include keyboarding skills with accuracy and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite. This may be tested. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Overview Hiring Path: • Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: All Interested Applicants / All Sources. For USEFM - FP is 9. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C. Security Clearance Required: Public Trust - Background Investigation Appointment Type Permanent Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply. Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Back to top Duties Under the supervision of the Surveillance Detection Coordination, the incumbent performs the compilation of individual reports from Surveillance Detection Unit (SDU) personnel and other sources at the U.S. Mission in a standard format. The incumbent is responsible for input of suspicious incident reports, images, and investigative material into an information systems database, retrieving and extracting reports of data, reviewing data to identify trends, patterns, circumstances, frequency of events, and preparing analysis documents for the Regional Security Officer. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Embassy Security clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position. High School Diploma Proof of Citizenship Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) Residency and/or Work Permit DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) SF-50 (if applicable) Other Document Other Document 2 Other Document 3 Next Steps: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde