Date Posted : Mar 25, 2020
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : HUMANITARIAN
Qualification/Work Experience :
- To be successful in this role we expect you to have extensive experience in a complex crisis environment and be willing to adapt to a challenging security context. Candidates should have experience with managing largescale food security interventions through vouchers as a modality of assistance, and have experience with food security program development. Moreover, we also expect the following: Minimum 5 years of proven international experience in NGO projects At least 2 years managing voucher projects 2 years experience working on food security programming At least 3 years' experience with people management Capacity to design and implement a market assessment Previous experience working in a complex emergency context Full professional proficiency in English Excellent writing and editing skills for external audiences (including governments and donors) Experience in producing high-quality technical material (training material, programme tools, proposals, strategic documents etc.) Experience working with Monitoring and Evaluation In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC' five core competencies: Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process. Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback. Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation. Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly. Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
- DRC has been active in Cameroon's NW/SW region response since 2018. At present, programming includes protection, child protection, and emergency shelter and NFI response. DRC is looking to expand current programming and is looking for an food security manager to support in the implementation of DRC's food security programming through vouchers as a modality of assistance. Your main duties and responsibilities will be: Manage the successful implemention of DRC's food security programming in the NW/SW region of Cameroon Support the devleopment of new DRC food security programming in line with DRC's program strategy for the region/country program Produce timely internal and external reporting in line with donor requirements Collaborate with DRC's information management officer to successful monitor and evaluate DRC's food security programming outputs/outcomes Build program staff technical capacity in line with project requirements. Manage DRC's food security project budgets in coordination with the area and support service managers in line with donor requirements. Attend relevant external coordination meetings when necessary. Ad hoc duties as necessary We offer Contract length: 12 months Band: Management F, level 2 Designation of Duty Station: Buea, non-family duty station, unaccompanied position Start date: April 1st, 2020 Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council's Terms of Employment for Expatriates; please refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies. Application process All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered. Closing date for applications: 27/03/2020 Applications will be reviewd on a rolling basis. For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.
EMPLOYER : UN Jobs
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : www.unjobs.org