Date Posted : Apr 05, 2021
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years of secretarial / office support staff clerical experience only, performing duties such as: filing, scanning, scheduling appointments/meetings, making travel arrangements, ordering office supplies, receiving telephone calls is required. Education Requirements: Completion of High School is required Evaluations: LANGUAGE: English (Fluent) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. This may be tested EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Overview Hiring Path: • Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM - FS is 08. Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C. U.S. Citizens Only - All Sources Security Clearance Required: Secret Appointment Type Temporary Appointment Type Details: Definite not to Exceed 2 years minus 1 day Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply. Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 number of hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Back to top Duties Basic Function of the Position The incumbent performs clerical and administrative duties as an Office Management Assistant (OMA) for various sections of the Embassy as assigned pertaining to a multitude of administrative items, both classified and unclassified. The incumbent will need to work independently and possess strong communication skills as the incumbent will be in contact with many diverse individuals on a daily basis. Incumbent will require unescorted access to the Control Access Area (CAA) and a Secret security clearance How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Secret Level clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application: Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) High School Diploma DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: Only applicants being invited to a language, skills test, or interview will be contacted via email or phone. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde