Date Posted : Mar 12, 2021
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : ICT
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Required Qualifications Master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, or any other relevant domain A diploma in public health, or any relevant field will be appreciated. Knowledge and comprehension of human subjects’ research and of GCP. Minimum of 3 years’ experience Experience in clinical or operational research as data manager or data officers, will be highly appreciated. Experience in management of electronic data collection software will be highly valued. Knowledge and master of at least one statistical analysis software (Stata; SPSS; SAS) is mandatory. Experience in monitoring of clinical and operational research data is mandatory. Excellent teamwork and coordination skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Perfect professional proficiency in English and French.
- Job Summary The Research Data Manager will be responsible for the data management of the two CAP-TB specific research projects (INPUT and CONTACT studies). He/ she will oversee each project’s database and will perform data check and ensure data quality by generating listing of errors and sending data queries for correction. He/she will report to the in-country principal investigator and will work closely with the study coordinator. He / she will work under the direct supervision of the associate Director of Public Health valuation. Responsibilities Conduct data quality assessment in the study databases and generate listing of errors or incoherence. Produce and send data queries to study site and supervise data correction process. Ensure that all study and project level statistical activities are conducted in compliance with relevant country level regulatory requirements and EGPAF standards. Develop and maintain a robust archiving system (electronic and hard copy) to ensure all research files are well stored and archived in respect of all Foundation and ethic requirements. Communicate and collaborate with EGPAF HQ statisticians and others research team to ensure consistency of statistical approaches across studies and alignment with study approaches. Provide scientifically rigorous statistical input into project evaluation protocol, interpretation of statistical results for abstracts and manuscripts, statistical analysis plans for study protocols. Perform statistical analyses for planned data presentations and communications related to study (progress report, newsletter). How to apply Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through the following link. https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2327 Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
EMPLOYER : CAMEROONJOBS.NET
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : www.cameroonjobs.net