Date Posted : Jan 05, 2021
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : FINANCE
Qualification/Work Experience :
- PROFIL REQUIS Required qualifications, competences and experience At least a Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduate diploma in Public Accounting Public Taxation, Public Administration,Financial Governance Economics, or other related fields; Two years of professional work experience; Demonstrated keen interest in Public Financial Management, taxation or decentralisation through relevant studies, research, internship, or work experience; High willingness and ability to learn and capacity to work under pressure; Very good working knowledge of information and communication technologies (corresponding software, e-mail, Internet) as well as computer applications (such as MS Office); knowledge of ICT for development desirable; Excellent command of (oral and written) French and good command of (oral and written) English; Excellent work organization and self-management skills; Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- he programme office is based in Yaoundé. In order to support the implementation of activities in the action fields (2) and (3), it was agreed to recruit a Junior Technical Adviser in PAMFIP. Area of responsibility The Technical Advisor will: Support the planning and execution of activities under outputs 2 and 3 in close cooperation with the technical advisors and the project team; Contribute to the support provided to partners including the tax administration, the Ministry of Decentralisation and Local Development and other key stakeholders such as local authorities in terms of tax audit procedures and local finance reform processes; Represent PAMFIP in relevant meetings and workshops; Contribute to the development of resource products developed in cooperation with and provided to partners and ensuring quality control (proofreading); Participate in the design, preparation and execution of consultancy missions, workshops, seminars and other events; Draft ToRs and support in the management of service provider / consultancy procurement and contracts; Support gender mainstreaming in the activities of the programme; Document and share lessons learned from PAMFIP-GIZ in the modernization of tax administration and local finance reform and contribute to knowledge management; Contribute to project management tasks such as minute taking, uploading documents and contributing to the management of the monitoring and evaluation framework of the project. Expected starting date: 01st of February 2021 Contract period: 24 months renewable Place of employment: Yaoundé Internal classification of the position: Band 3T / under the supervision of the Senior Technical Advisor Deadline for the submission of applications: 10th of January 2021 Composition of the application: Cover letter, CV and an essay of exactly 500 words on the importance and the challenges of expanding the tax-base in Cameroon in English or French (in the language that is not the mother tongue of the candidate). (Only complete applications will be considered.) All applications will only be received via the e-recruiting platform of our career site : CONSEILLER TECHNIQUE JUNIOR FINANCES PUBLIQUES ET FISCALITÉ H/F Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
EMPLOYER : GIZ
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : 7 Faire Street