Date Posted : Apr 14, 2020
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Part Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : ACCOUNTANCY
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Field: Banking, Finance, Accounting or related Skills: General accounting, strong abilities in written and spoken English, outgoing and personable. Good mastery of MS Excel. Working knowledge of MS Word. Access to internet. Access to computer or laptop a plus.
- Call For Interns Volunteer Interns are needed to support a community effort to sew and distribute face masks in Fako. The Fako face mask campaign is part of the wider campaign to protect the population against the COVID-19 pandemic. Successful interns will support a grassroots effort to curtail the spread of COVID-19. Final-year university students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Work Location: OIC Buea Work Schedule: 2 days a week or as needed Interested candidates should apply by forwarding their CV and covering letter to the following, Makuna Tande, email@example.com or Dr. Jembia Mosoko, firstname.lastname@example.org CV/Resume deadline: April 20, 2020.
EMPLOYER : CAMEROONJOBS.NET
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : www.cameroonjobs.net