Date Posted : Apr 14, 2020
- Required No. of Employee's : 2
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Part Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : ICT INTERN
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Field: IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related Skills: Good Mastery of MS Excel and MS Word, General database knowledge, strong abilities in written and spoken English, outgoing and personable. Experience in preparing reports in MS Excel a plus. Access to internet. Access to computer or laptop a plus.
- Call For Interns Volunteer Interns are needed to support a community effort to sew and distribute face masks in Fako. The Fako face mask campaign is part of the wider campaign to protect the population against the COVID-19 pandemic. Successful interns will support a grassroots effort to curtail the spread of COVID-19. Final-year university students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Work Location: OIC Buea Work Schedule: 2 days a week or as needed Allowance: TBD Duration of Engagement: TBD Seeking young, energetic and motivated interns to setup project reporting templates, support project reporting, and provide basic instruction in MS Word and Excel Interested candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to Makuna Tande, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Jembia Mosoko, email@example.com CV/Resume deadline: April 20, 2020.
EMPLOYER : Cameroonjobs
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : www.cameroonjobs.net